A place for me to share my pictures, reports and thoughts on all things Martian - in particular the excellent new miniature Wargame due out in December - All Quiet on the Martian Front.

Saturday 22 June 2013

Survival Games...

Well who'd have thought I'd ever be comparing H G Wells, Martian Invasion games to buses - you wait ages for one to come around then two appear at once!


As well as looking forward to receiving all the goodies for All Quiet... in December, I was very excited to see what's going on over at Fimm McCool's excellent Games Orkshop. He's only come up with an exciting sounding board game and some rather nice looking Tripod models to go with it!



I won't say too much about it (as Fimm hasn't!!) but it involves a struggle for survival in Martian occupied London, closely following the events from the novel. 

Can't wait to see more updates on this little project! 

No comments:

Post a Comment